Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Beginnings

2010 has been a tough year......but I believe that through tough times you grow....unfortunately you also have to have growing pains. This year is full of them. But with this being my first blog I will keep it short and sweet. I am embarking on a new adventure of photography. I am really excited and nervous! I have an amazing husband who is supporting me completely! He has also stepped up to be the equipment guy and carry everything for me! Thanks babe!! I have three wonderful children. They are the light of my life....the reason I keep going....and keep trying every day.

This new beginning is for them as well as for me. I am ready for the next step and excited that you want to take it with me!

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna do great! You've got a good eye for quality and are very creative! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be nervous, you are going to be awesome!! can't wait to see more of your work, love ya <3

    ReplyDelete